Sunday 29 March 2009

module 1 - Line

In many respects this was the most daunting module. It was the first piece of work we had to to do but none of us knew how we were to be assessed, what our tutor expected of us nor how good , bad or indifferent each of us was. But first, let me describe that first Saturday in September 2007. It got off to a really bad start. Despite having looked forward to starting the course for at least the previous two months and despite checking all the paperwork at least three times every day I still managed to get the start time wrong. I ended up racing down the road to the railway sation hoping that I would be able to catch the train and then a taxi at Skipton station and be barely 15 minutes late. But that would have been far too simple. The trains were not running and I had just missed the replacement bus. I nearly gave up at that point but my friend Christine talked some sense into me and I finally arrived about 90 minutes late. This didn't seem to matter as everything was in chaos at the college and I don't think
I missed anything at all. So the motto for this course is Don't panic and all deadlines are flexible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment